The following checklist is provided to help you through the application process. Please remember to be as complete and accurate as possible to prevent any delay in processing.
These documents are often transmitted via fax and can be hard to read, so please type or write legibly.
- Coming Soon - KATLC Loan Application
- Photo ID (copy of valid Kentucky driver's license or Kentucky state issued identification)
- Bank Credit Application (Included in the KATLC Loan Application)
- Verification of disability
- Itemized price quote for the specific item to be purchased.
- Proof of all sources of income to be considered.
NOTE: Applicant may supply other supporting documentation such as an assistive technology assessment, recommendations from professionals, etc., to explain the need for assistive technology. If a third party is paying for a portion of the assistive technology, verification of payment is required.
Please mail the completed application and attachments to:
500 Mero Street
4th Floor, NE
Frankfort, KY 40601
Fax Application to: (502) 564-6745
If you need assistance filling out these forms, alternative format, or if you want to check on the status of your application, please contact KATLC at the above address, by calling toll free at 1-877-675-0195, or by email.